We are excited to add Tape In Extensions to the Yummy Hair Line up!
YUMMY tape-ins are a semi-permanent installation method made with medical-grade adhesive that will allow users to add instant volume and length without tracks or braids. They are incredibly easy to apply and remove, won't damage hair, and leaves zero residues! The installation process can be done in less than an hour without tools or heat. Tape-in extensions must be applied and removed by a trained, licensed cosmetologist and can last between 8-10 weeks with proper care.
The price shown is for one set only (A total of 40 tapes)
Why you would love this texture:
- Each set comes with 40 tapes
- Tape weight: 1.5 inches
- Origin: Laos
- The wave pattern on the model has been enhanced using heat tools
- Luxurious Soft wave pattern
- Silky and soft
- Medium-high luster
- Blends seamlessly with a type 3 texture styled
- 100% raw and unprocessed human hair
- NO synthetic fibers
- Hair cut directly from a single donor
- Adds instant volume and length with no tracks or braids needed.
- Unlike weft extensions, they are lightweight and do not cause stress to your natural hair
- It does not require heat or products to apply.
- Hair can be worn in multiple styles. Perfect for hair buns and ponytails.
- Promotes hair growth
- Available in natural black and medium brown
- Hair can be colored and heat-styled with proper care
- Fast shipping
- Available in 20 inches (measured pulled straight)
- Weight: 3.0-3.5 ounces per bundle
- Priced per bundle/set
- Simply a masterpiece!
Hair Expert Notes:
Due to the raw nature of our hair, the wave pattern and color tone may vary from bundle to bundle. We suggest purchasing your complete set in one transaction to ensure consistency and adding order notes at checkout. Order notes are not guaranteed; however, our fulfillment processors will do their best to accommodate your requests(s). Find maintenance and product recommendations for this item here. The price advertised is for one bundle only. This is not a wig or a unit.
Brushing the tape-in extensions frequently is recommended. Use the Yummy Wavy Brush to ensure it will seamlessly glide through the natural hair and extensions without tugging. Be sure to avoid brushing from the root or bond, and don't brush the hair when wet, as the hair is more vulnerable and prone to breakage. When wet, we recommend using a wide-tooth comb to comb through the hair gently.
Avoid washing or applying any oils or products to your hair within the first 72 hours after your installation. Finally, seek the help of a professional tape-in expert to install, remove, and maintain your YUMMY Tape-In Extensions.